Become a Good2Talk Campus Coordinator!
Good2Talk Campus Coordinators contribute to a healthy environment on campus by supporting mental health and wellness initiatives, campaigns and events.
If you are a student at a public university or college in Ontario, are passionate about mental health and promoting support services to your peers, apply to join our network of Good2Talk Student Campus Coordinators!
Successful applicants will participate in an intensive 2-day training program in August 2018. Becoming a Good2Talk Campus Coordinator will provide you a number of opportunities to get involved on your campus such as but not limited to:
Examples of activities may include:
- Class Presentations
- Creating, implementing, and/or supporting health promotion campaigns
- Outreach to groups or student unions
- Social media outreach
- Promotional events
Skills & Requirements
- Full-Time student returning for the 2018/19 school year
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Responsible, well organized, and dependable
- Interest in promoting mental health help-seeking
- Proficiency in basic computer programs
- Experience in customer service and outreach is an asset
- Must be available to attend mandatory training and new student orientation (August 16th – 17th 2018)